- Provide centralized management of physical records alongside electronic records in a single system
- Enforce uniform records policies across both physical storage facilities and electronic repositories
- Extend compliance initiatives into physical record business practices
- Rapidly discover and locate physical record information as it relates to electronic content
- Track the chain of custody thru an auditable access history and accountability for physical records
From a single OnBase interface (Document Retrieval, Custom Queries or Folders, etc.), electronic documents and related physical record locators are presented and accessed in one cohesive view.
- Configurable record locator provides up to five layers of classification, scalable to large complex facilities.
- Granular security permissions to access, request, manage and create physical records.
- Physical Record Import Processor quickly creates and indexes physical record locators into OnBase for large, legacy volumes.
- Administrative View displays all current checkouts, pending requests and copy requests.
- Bar code logic can be used to check-in or checkout physical records.